Thursday, January 14, 2010

compost cookie

what: compost cookie™ – pretzels, potato chips, coffee, oats, butterscotch, chocolate chips

where: momofuku, milkbar, nyc see full menu: http://www.momofuku.com/milkbar/milkbarmenu.asp

why: early in 2009 i went to nyc with a friend and thoroughly enjoyed this cookie. and by thoroughly enjoyed, i mean happy time explosion in my mouth. (um... should really think about things before i post them. no! eff that noise! IT WAS happy time explosion in my mouth). so i'm on a mission this weekend. i will recreate this glorious cookie. i've done some googling and it appears that other bloggers have attempted such a feat. however, i maintain that mine will be quite wonderful and i will share my victory with you loyal readers (bailie, mom).
stay tuned and happy friday.

1 comment:

  1. Aw is your Mom reading?! *waves* Hi Denise!

    Potato chips in a cookie? I'm not sure if I'm convinced...

    ReplyDelete